In calling up the STADA website, the user declares his expressed agreement to the following:
1. General Conditions of Use
This website was developed & is maintained by STADA Arzneimittel AG. The use of this website takes place on the own risk of every user.
STADA Arzneimittel AG reserves the right to amend this website, the general conditions of use, the general terms and conditions of business, the prices, and the terms and conditions of sale and delivery, in whole or in part, at its own discretion at any time without prior notice, and/or to cease its operation.
2. Trademarks and copyrights
All texts, images, trademarks, data files and other published information are subject to the copyright of STADA Arzneimittel AG or the rights acquired by STADA from third parties. Apart from rights of use and other rights expressly granted on this website, the user may not reproduce, pass on, modify, supplement or use in any other manner the contents of the website without the prior consent of STADA Arzneimittel AG.
Data files are downloaded at the user's own risk. We do not assume any liability for losses (e.g. losses as a result of viruses) arising directly or indirectly through the use of data files downloaded from the website. This applies in particular if these data files are used for criminal acts.
STADA Arzneimittel AG is principally liable in accordance with statutory provisions. We provide to the best of our knowledge only accurate and up-to-date information on this page; nonetheless the possibility of errors or inaccuracies therein cannot be excluded. We do not assume any obligation for updating the website or any responsibility or give any warranty regarding the up-to-dateness, accuracy and completeness of the information, and therefore disclaim any responsibility relating thereto. STADA Arzneimittel AG does not assume any liability for damage or loss arising through the use of this information. This also applies to indirect, accidental or consequential losses occurring through or as a result of using this website.
STADA Arzneimittel AG rejects the transmission of information of a confidential nature by way of websites and/or the email addresses contained therein, and does not assume any corresponding responsibility for confidentiality. Personal data are subject to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
The data on this website serves <<---- as general information, but do not provide a substitute for either a technical discussion or other business or professional consultation services. Although we have protected our data from external access, a slight residual risk remains that the contents displayed have been altered by external intervention. Warranties of any kind shall therefore be precluded.
5. Information made available by the user
The user of this website is fully responsible for all information he sends to STADA Arzneimittel AG in terms of accuracy and content, and also for ensuring that third party rights are not infringed. Regarding the data protection we refer to our data protection notice available under this link. STADA expressly warns that so-called SPAM filters are used which could potentially prevent the receipt of e-Mail messages.
If registration is stipulated for the use of our website, the user undertakes to provide truthful information on registration, and to notify STADA Arzneimittel AG of any changes in these details. Following registration the user is issued a password. The user guarantees that this password will not be made accessible to third parties, and is liable for all orders placed and any other activities carried out under this password. As soon as it comes to the user's knowledge that third parties are using the password improperly, he is duty bound to inform STADA Arzneimittel AG of this immediately and in writing.
By setting up links to external websites (hyperlinks), STADA makes neither these websites nor their contents its own. STADA is furthermore not responsible for the availability of these websites or their contents. Hyperlink connections to these websites are made at the user's own risk.
8. Forward-looking Statements
This STADA Arzneimittel AG website (hereinafter ""STADA"") contains certain statements regarding future events that are based on the current expectations, estimates and forecasts on the part of the company management of STADA as well as other currently available information. They imply various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may result in actual earnings, the business, financial and earnings situation, growth or performance to be materially different from the estimates expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. Statements with respect to the future are characterized by the use of words such as “expect”, “intend”, “plan”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate” and similar terms.STADA may, where appropriate, also make forward-looking statements in other reports, in presentations, in material delivered to shareholders and in press releases or investor news. Furthermore, our representatives may from time to time make forward-looking statements verbally. STADA is of the opinion that the expectations reflected in forward-looking statements are appropriate; however, it cannot guarantee that these expectations will actually materialize. Risk factors include in particular: The influence of regulation of the pharmaceutical industry; the difficulty in making predictions concerning approvals by the regulatory authorities and other supervisory agencies; the regulatory environment and changes in the health-care policy and in the health care system of various countries; acceptance of and demand for new drugs and new therapies; the results of clinical studies; the influence of competitive products and prices; the availability and costs of the active ingredients used in the production of pharmaceutical products; uncertainty concerning market acceptance when innovative products are introduced, presently being sold or under development; the effect of changes in the customer structure; dependence on strategic alliances; exchange rate and interest rate fluctuations, operating results, as well as other factors detailed in the annual reports and in other Company statements. STADA does not assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
9. Further legal references
Please note that special legal references apply to individual Internet pages within the STADA website, for example purchasing conditions or statutory requirements for the use of data.
10. Law and place of jurisdiction
Any legal claims or lawsuits arising in connection with the website or its use are subject to the interpretation of the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, with the exception of the regulations of international private law. The place of jurisdiction is Frankfurt/Main.
NON-BINDING TRANSLATION FROM THE GERMAN LANGUAGE – FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY
STADA complies with all legal provisions on data protection. The protection of the privacy of visitors to this website is very important to STADA. Therefore, please take note of the following information:
STADA has set up links from all pages of this website to this data protection statement; if this is not the case, it is due to a technical error. In these exceptional cases, access to this statement is, however, possible via the website's start page.
In the future, it may be necessary for STADA to update this data protection statement. Such changes will then be announced on this page so that you always have complete knowledge of the type and the scope of personal data STADA saves and for which purposes STADA processes and utilizes this data.
On pages where STADA saves personal data, additional statements (for example on the use of the data) may be added as the need arises.
1. General information regarding the collection of personal data
a) The protection of your privacy when using our websites is very important to us, which is why we collect your personal data in accordance with legal requirements on data protection. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior. The following sections inform you about how we handle your personal data.
b) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is STADA Arzneimittel AG, Stadastraße 2-18, 61118 Bad Vilbel, email@example.com. Our Data Protection Officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our postal address accompanied by the words “Data Protection Officer”.
c) If you are under 16 years of age, please obtain the consent of a parent/legal guardian before you provide personal data to STADA Arzneimittel AG.
d) The legal grounds for the processing of your personal data are defined in Section 6 GDPR. Depending on which of the permissible purposes described below for the processing of your personal data, the processing for the compliance with our legal obligations or to safeguard the legitimate interests of STADA or third parties, is always carried out on the condition that it is not outweighed by your interests or basic rights and freedoms. Furthermore, if necessary, the processing is carried out on the basis of your expressed consent, insofar as you have issued such consent to us.
2. Your rights
According to the provisions of the GDPR, you can exercise the following rights towards us:
Right to access
Right to rectification
Right to restriction of processing
Right to deletion / “right to be forgotten”
Right to data transferability
Right of appeal
In order to assert one of your right listed mentioned above, you can contact us at any time:
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to object / withdraw your consent at any time, with effect for the future. The legality of the processing based on your consent until the withdrawal of the consent remains unaffected. Given consent can of course be canceled under the following address at any time with effect for the future:
STADA Arzneimittel AG
61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany
Fax: +49 6101/ 603-849
Furthermore, you have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data. The relevant supervisory authority responsible for your German federal province can be accessed at www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/addresses_links-node.html.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting a website
a) In principle, you can visit our homepage without informing us about who you are. As is common for almost all websites, the server that hosts our website (webserver) automatically collects information about you if you visit our homepage. This data is technically necessary for us and ensures the stability and security of the website.
We analyze the server protocols on a regular and anonymous basis for statistical purposes (click stream analyses) in order to be able to evaluate how our website is used. Based on these insights, we can optimize our internet presence. Furthermore, we can use this information in case of misuse of the system in cooperation with your internet provider and/ or competent authorities, in order to identify the person responsible for the misuse.
b) In addition to the data mentioned previously, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive in an area determined by your browser and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit a virus to your computer. They serve to make the web presence in general more user-friendly and more effective.
aa) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are described below:
– Transient cookies (please see bb)
– Persistent cookies (please see cc).
Transient cookies are deleted automatically as soon as you close the browser. These include session-cookies in particular. These save a so-called session-ID, by which different requests of the browser can be allocated to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized if you return to our website. The session-cookies are deleted as soon as you log out or close the browser.
cc) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specific period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
dd) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party-cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
c) Cookies of third parties on our websites
We allow third parties to place cookies for this website on your computer.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ""(""Google""). We have concluded a corresponding contract with the provider for order data processing.
The relationship with the web analytics provider is based on the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the USA. Google is licensed under the Privacy Shield Framework of September 2017. www.privacyshield.gov/participant
Google Analytics uses ""cookies"", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site is being used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. You can prevent this by setting your browser so that no cookies are stored.
Data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal requirements of Section 96 Paragraph 3 TKG and Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit a (consent) and/or f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR.
Our concern in accordance with GDPR (legitimate interest) is the improvement of our offer and our website. Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymised.
However, by activating IP anonymisation on this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address in advance within Member States of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use. The pseudonymised IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be combinded with other Google data.
Users can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website: Disable Google Analytics
d) Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, XING, LinkedIn and Google+. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that if you visit our website, we do not initially transfer any personal data to the providers of the plug-ins in general. You can identify the provider of the plug-in by the marking above the initial letter or the logo. We offer the possibility to communicate directly with the plug-in provider via the button. By clicking on the button and thereby activating it; the plug-in provider is informed that you have visited the respective website of our online-offers. In addition, the data described under section 3 is transferred. In case of Facebook and Xing, according to information provided by them, in Germany the IP-addresses is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transferred to the respective plug-in-provider and saved there (for US-American providers: in the USA). As the plug-in-provider collects the data mainly by using cookies, we recommend to delete all cookies in your browser settings before clicking on the greyed out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing processes, nor are the full extent of the collection, the purposes of the processing and the storage periods known to us. We also have no information regarding the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in-provider saves your personal data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertisements, market research and/or the needs-oriented design of its website. Such analysis takes place (even for users that are not logged-in) for presentation of user-oriented advertisements and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on the website. You have the right to object to the generation of such user profiles, the exercise of which you need to contact the respective plug-in provider. Through these plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social media and other users, to improve our offers and to make their design more interesting. Legal foundation for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 (1) 1 f) GDPR.
(4) The transfer of the data takes place whether you have an account at the plug-in provider and are logged-in or not. If you are logged-in at a plug-in provider, the data collected at our website will be connected to the account of the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and e.g. link this page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and publicly shares it with your contacts. We recommend that you log-out on a regular basis after using social media, especially before activating the button, as you can thereby prevent a mapping to your profile at the plug-in provider.
Please click here to disable this tracking option on your Facebook account: www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
Please click here if you generally want to disable Facebook tracking: www.aboutads.info/choices/
(6) Further information on the purpose of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy statements of these providers. There you can also get more information about your rights and possibilities to protect your privacy by adjusting the user settings.
(7) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL to their privacy statements:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other sowie www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info. Facebook acts under the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900o, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; twitter.com/privacy. Twitter acts under the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) XING AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; www.xing.com/privacy.
d) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn acts under the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
e) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google acts under the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
f) Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube-videos in our online offer that are saved at www.YouTube.com and which can be played directly from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives information, that you have visited the respective sub-site of our website. In addition, the data listed in section 3 is transferred. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube offers a user account that you are already logged-in to or if no user account exists. If you are logged-on at Google, your data is directly matched with your account. If you do not wish the matching with your profile at YouTube, you need to log-out before using the button. YouTube saves your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertisements, market research and/or user-oriented design of its website. Such an analysis takes place (even for users that are not logged-in) for displaying user-oriented advertisements and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object regarding the generation of such user profiles. For the execution of this right, you need to contact YouTube.
3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the privacy statement. There you can also find further information on your rights and possibility to change the settings to protect your privacy: www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy/. Google processes your personal data also on US territory and acts under the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
g) Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This allows us to directly show interactive maps on our website and allow the comfortable use of the maps.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have visited the respective sub-site of our website. In addition, the data listed under section 3 is transferred. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube offers a user account that you are already logged-in to or if no user account exists. If you are logged-in at Google, your data is directly matched with your account. If you do not wish the matching with your profile at Google, you need to log-out before using the button. Google saves the data as user profiles and uses the data for the purposes of advertisements, market research
and/or user-oriented design of its website. Such an analysis takes place (even for users that are not logged-in) for displaying user-oriented advertisements and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object regarding the generation of such user profiles. For the execution of this right, you need to contact Google.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy statement of the provider. There you can also find further information on your rights and possibility to change the settings to protect your privacy: www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy/. Google processes your personal data also on US territory and acts under the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
The regular STADA newsletter, press releases and ad-hoc releases provide information about our company announcements. The newsletter is sent to you only if you actively register for this service. If you register for our newsletter, the personal data you entered there is processed for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
STADA ensures the confidential treatment of your data. If you wish, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time in various ways: via direct contact with us and via the link ""unsubscribe from newsletter"", which is included with each newsletter.
The same applies to the distribution of newsletters from STADA affiliates on products and/or services for which you can register on the respective product websites.
If you contact us by e-mail or a contact form, the personal data provided by you (e-mail, name, and telephone number) will be saved in order to answer your questions. The personal data which was collected for that purpose will be deleted once the saving of the data is no longer necessary, or we limit the processing if legal storage periods exist.
The provision of your personal data is not a legal or contractual obligation. This means that you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. If you decide not to provide us with your personal data, some offers on our website may not be fully used by you.
j) STADA only (with the exception of web statistics) only collects data that you yourself disclose yourself to STADA to make use of one of the services offered by STADA (e.g. ordering of information brochures). This data will then be processed and used exclusively for carrying out the service that you requested (e.g. sending of the requested information material).
Furthermore, this data will only be processed or used for other purposes (e.g. sending of additional information on products or services or service material from STADA) if you have previously given your consent to do so to STADA.
Most Internet pages and functions which are made available by STADA do not require personal registration from the visitor. In some areas of this website, however, a registration is required for legal reasons (e.g. STADA service for experts). To be granted access to these areas, visitors must complete a form on the respective Internet page, whereby certain fields are obligatory and others are optional. In certain cases, visitors thereby select a user name and a password. If the obligatory fields are left empty, access to the selected website is denied and STADA cannot process the request.
Registration of closed user groups (log in medical specialist group)
Certain information related to prescription pharmaceutical products can only be made accessible if you are part of the medical specialist group. In this case, we are obligated to request your personal data as well as proof of your profession. This personal data will be administered in a data base and be treated with strict confidentiality.
The following personal data is collected:
Group of specialists
First and last name
Alternatively, instead of such registration access can also be granted via a so-called DocCheck password.
This website uses the login service from the company DocCheck Medical Services GmbH (""DocCheck""). DocCheck uses so-called “cookies” – text files that are stored in the browser of the user – to make the use of their services easier. The information generated by the use of these cookies is only transferred to a server from DocCheck and is not shared with the website operator or other third parties. A data transfer of this information to outside of the EU does not take place. For the use of DocCheck, the agreement between you and DocCheck shall apply, with regard to data protection the DocCheck data protection declaration: www.doccheck.com/de/privacy/
Personal data which is collected via this website can also be made available by STADA to other STADA companies and contractually bound sales partners as well as to other third parties. This, however, is only done within the legally allowed scope.
4. Storage time
Purpose of storage Storage time
Web server logs 14 days
General inquiries 180 days / 6 months
Sample requests 180 days / 6 months
Order information material 180 days / 6 months
Newsletter subscription/unsubscription As long as you subscribe to the newsletter. If you unsubscribe from the newsletter, you will be deleted directly.
Subscription to the customer magazine As long as the subscription lasts. If the subscription is cancelled, it will be deleted within 14 days.
Use of services and promotions
As long as active consent for long-term use is available. In the event of revocation, the data will be deleted.
In the case of one-time use of offers without active consent for permanent use, the data will be deleted after 6 months.
As long as access is desired. In the event of revocation, the account will be deleted within 14 days.
5. Place of data processing
STADA also processes your data additionally outside the European Union.
b) STADA is a globally-active company. In the course of our business activities, we may potentially transfer your personal data also to recipients outside of the European Economic Area (“third countries”), where the applicable laws do not grant the same data protection safeguards as those in your home country. If this is the case, we will maintain the applicable data protection regulations and take appropriate protection measures to safeguard the security and integrity of our personal data, in particular through the conclusion of the EU standard contract clauses, which you can find at the following link: eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do
c) Information on how to obtain a copy of the appropriate guarantees: eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do
6. Transfer of your personal data
A transfer of your personal data takes place to the following recipients: Service provider for the distribution of the newsletter subscription, Service provider for the processing of orders for samples and information material, Service provider for the customer magazine subscription, Google Inc., Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., YouTube, XING AG, LinkedIn Corporation for the purposes described under Section 3.
7. Safety measures
If we forward data according to the outlined services to our service providers, those are – in addition to mandatory legal provisions – bound by separate privacy agreements with us.
We use security measures that we continually optimize according to technical and legal developments in order to make sure that your data is protected from (accidental or intentional) manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized third parties.
8. Links to other websites
Our online offer contains links to other websites. This privacy statement does not cover other providers.
We do not have any influence on these website providers to ensure that they adhere to privacy statements and therefore we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy.
The rapid development of the internet will make adjustments to our privacy regulations necessary from time to time. You will be informed on up-dates on this page.